Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:* Sharepoint developer

*Location:* Pittsburgh, PA

*Duration*: Contract/ Fulltime

*Client: TCS/PNC*

*Mandatory Things*

*Work Authorization :-*

*Passport No:-*

*"• 6-8 years  of total experienced professional required for SharePoint
2013 APP development  with the below desired skills*

*• MVC design pattern experience – 3 years*

*• ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> & C# Language – 5 years*

*• JQuery experience – 3 years*

*• SQL queries and entity framework experience – 3 years.*

*• Good Communication Skill*

*Bhupender Singh*

*IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*

*Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060*

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>