Hi

Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:* Core Java developer

*Location:* Pittsburgh, PA

*Duration*: Contract/ Fulltime

*Client: TCS/PNC*

*Mandatory Things*

*Work Authorization :-*

*Passport No:-*

*"Good Development Experience in Java. Should be well-versed with Java
keywords, JVM , Memory Management , Multi Threading and Synchronization. *

*Must understand the services offered by Java EE container e.g.,
transaction management, security, JNDI and persistence.*

*  Proficient in programming with SQL and PL/SQL. "*

*Best Regard*

*Bhupender Singh*

*IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*
<bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com>

*Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060*