Greetings from IDC Technologies

Hope you are doing well. This is *Alok *from* IDC Technologies*. Trying to
reach you in reference to the below job position. Please share your *updated
resume* and *expected rate* with me. Feel free to contact me at*
408-457-9381 Ext- 4057* for more information.

*Need passport number in case of H1B and EAD. *

*Position: UX Designer*

*Location: Middletown, NJ 07748*

*Job Description:*

ยท         UX designer Leverages PhD level expertise in human behavior,
cognition, information management, and speech science to design and
advocate for a superior customer experience.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Alok Sharma*

*| Technical Recruiter | IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas,
CA 95035|*

*| Phone: 408-457-9381 Ext. 4057 |Email: **alok.sha...@idctechnologies.com*
<alok.sha...@idctechnologies.com>* | Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*

*| California | Colorado |Florida | Georgia | Illinois | Michigan | New
York | Texas | Virginia | Washington |*