*Job Title:  Java Developer*

*Location: Cary, NC*

*Duration: 12 Months*

*USC and GC’s*

*#of Positions: 5*

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

•Design, develop, implement and test software components on distributed
system written in Java.

•Produce efficient, maintainable, reliable code and unit tests.

•Refactor code as necessary to improve function or reduce technical debt.

•Research new technologies and frameworks; make selections and
recommendations

•Analyze and solve performance and security related issues in the
applications.

•Collaborate with other teams including engineering, post-sales support and
product management.

•Collaborate with QA team in automation process on need basis.

•Produce documentation and artifacts necessary in accordance with the
existing processes for collaborating with QA, post sales and business teams.

*Required Qualifications:*

•Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science,
Electrical Engineering or related discipline

•7+ years of relevant software development experience, building enterprise
software products or web applications, producing design and technical
artifacts, planning and executing the development projects.

*Should have at least 4+ years of experience in the following:*

•Design and development of web and business components in Java

•Strong understanding of software design patterns

•Competence with Python, Linux shell scripting, MySQL or any other
databases.

•Experience with industry-standard IDE, version control and development
tools.

•Experience on scaling and performance optimization of distributed systems.

•Experience with a distributed version control system (e.g. git, Mercurial)

*Thanks and Regards,*

Aleem

Osair Technologies LLC

Phone      :  732-692-8199

Gmail       :akaleem72

yahoo       : aleemkhan725

e-mail ID :  al...@osairtech.com

https        :  www.osairtech.com

*NOTE:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th us congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails, please reply with a *"REMOVE*" in the subject line. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused by this mail.