Greetings from IDC Technologies!!

Hope you are doing well. This is *Alok *from* IDC Technologies*. Trying to
reach you in reference to the below job position. Please share your *updated
resume* and *expected rate* with me. Feel free to contact me at*
408-457-9381 Ext- 4057* for more information.

*Need passport number in case of H1B and EAD. *

*Position: **Matlab Consultant*

*Location: Peoria, IL 61602   *

*Job Description:*

·         Diesel Engine Software, Test Automation, dSPACE Test Systems,
Matlab/Simulink, CAT ET, Automation Desk, GIT

·         In the role of Engine System Engineer, Work with software
developers and system engineers to review and understand software
functional requirements.

·         Utilize dSPACE test systems to execute tests, documentation.

·         Develop test automation scripts using automation desk Hardware
software troubleshooting for analysis on the failures.

·         Software build and integration.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Alok Sharma*

*| Technical Recruiter | IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas,
CA 95035|*

*| Phone: 408-457-9381 Ext. 4057 |Email: **alok.sha...@idctechnologies.com*
<alok.sha...@idctechnologies.com> *| Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*

*| California | Colorado |Florida | Georgia | Illinois | Michigan | New
York | Texas | Virginia | Washington |*