Hi,

Greetings from IDC Technologies!!

Hope you are doing well. This is *Alok *from* IDC Technologies*. Trying to
reach you in reference to the below job position. Please share your *updated
resume* and *expected rate* with me. Feel free to contact me at*
408-457-9381 Ext- 4057* for more information.

*Need passport number in case of H1B and EAD. *

*Position: **Splunk Admin *

*Location: Houston, TX 77079*

*Job Description:*

·         The role will be responsible for providing support and
engineering expertise for a number of ALM Tooling, SDLC and operational
tools services.

·         The key focus of the role is to support the Splunk application
along with ITSI Glass table tools used by North American Gas Power NAGP.

·         The Role will form part of the current AES Engineering team in
Houston working closely with the ALM tooling team in the UK who own and
manage the Splunk platform.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Alok Sharma*

*| Technical Recruiter | IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas,
CA 95035|*

*| Phone: 408-457-9381 Ext. 4057 |Email: **alok.sha...@idctechnologies.com*
<alok.sha...@idctechnologies.com>* | Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
<http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*|*

*| California | Colorado |Florida | Georgia | Illinois | Michigan | New
York | Texas | Virginia | Washington |*