Tableau Consultant

Location : charlotte, NC

6-12 Months

Tableau experience in version 9
Experience in implementing Tableau as an enterprise tool
Expertise in shared data sources
Track record of Implementing/improving data governance
Ability to recommend extracts Vs live connections
Ability to drive/lead technical discussions with architects and developers
about the decisions/recommendations on ETL in databases Vs in Tableau
Thought and technical leadership to drive/guide conversations with
business/technical users
PM/Scrum master skills preferred

*Thanks and Regards,*

Osair Technologies LLC

Phone      :  732-692-8199

Gmail       :akaleem72

yahoo       : aleemkhan725

e-mail ID :

https        :

*NOTE:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th us congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails, please reply with a *"REMOVE*" in the subject line. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused by this mail.

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit