Sr. Tableau Developer Minneapolis MN send resumes of 8 years +
• We are looking for a Sr. Tableau Developer to create new Tableau reports
over multiple data sources (SAP HANA Enterprise, SAP BW, Oracle databases,
Excel spreadsheets). Looking for an experienced Tableau
resource with solid communication and collaboration skills. Initial project
focus will be on building Tableau reports. Subsequent projects may involve
creating reports in other analytics tools (Business Objects, Power BI,
Crystal), so experience developing in those tools is also preferred.
Technical Design, Development, and Testing
• Work with the businesses and project team members to understand business
requirements in order to design, build, test, and deploy analytics
solutions in Tableau.
• Understanding of using structured data, dimensional models or cubes and
various forms of ETL for reporting.
• Create or update design documentation according to team and standards.
This will include assuring that the solution is supportable and the
knowledge is properly transferred to the support team
• Ensure technical designs accurately represent the requirements and
functional designs. Ensure development and architecture standards are met.
Assure quality consistency
• Provide necessary technical support through all phases of testing and
incident handling after deployment
• 4+ Years Developing visualizations in Tableau.
• Understanding of dimensional and Entity-Relational data modeling and OLAP
• Knowledge of Enterprise HANA, SAP BW, Oracle as data sources for creating
of Tableau Reports.
• 4-6 years of experience in analysis, technical design and development of
business intelligence solutions.
• 3+ years of experience working in a project environment
• 3+ years of experience deploying solutions through formal change control
• Highly Desirable: 2-4 years of experience developing in the Webi,
Crystal, Tableau, and Power BI.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
• Business fluency in English
• Experience working as part of a global project team.
• Strong strategic thinking, prioritization, and problem solving skills in
ambiguous changing environments
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill
Ankit Mendiratta l Technical Recruiter
Compunnel Software Group, Inc.
103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536
Phone: (609) 606-9010, Ext: 1781
Fax: (609) 750-0981 l Email: amendira...@compunnel.com
Hangout : amendira...@compunnel.com
Connect with us: LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/compunnel/> l Twitter
<https://twitter.com/csgstaffing> l Facebook
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.