There is an urgent requirement of *Test Environment Management Architect @
Pittsburgh, PA.* If you are available and interested for this position then
please share your updated resume ASAP.
*Position: Test Environment Management Architect*
*Location: Pittsburgh, PA*
*Duration: Long Term*
· 8+ Experience in Test environment Management
· Good Communication skills
· Should be able to create , manage Test environment ( Non
· Good Understanding of Test data , policies and procedure to set
up the test environment
· Good understanding of below activities related to test
· Allocation of test environments to teams as per requirement.
· Creation of new test environments as per requirement. (Supply
· Environment Monitoring (Monitoring)
· Deleting/ updating outdated test-environments and its details
· Preliminary investigation of issues on the environment and
sometimes co-ordination till an issue resolution (Incident Management)
· Analyzing data for environment issues, identifying trends and
taking pro-active steps to resolve issues / co-coordinating for a long term
fix. (Problem Management)
· Exposure to leading test environment management tools like
-Enterprise Cloud Saas for Release, Test environment management etc.
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sumit Suman *IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,
Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9381 Ext. - 4092 I Email: *sumit.su...@idctechnologies.com
<sumit.su...@idctechnologies.com>* I Web: www.idctechnologies.com I
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.