Please have a look at the below requirements and let me know if you have a
*Location: Pontiac, MI *
*Length: 1 year*
*Responsibilities: General Skills*
• English is primary language requirement. (Strong written/verbal English
• Sending Leader must interview and approve Candidate
• Wintel Server admin skills with ability to perform technical trouble
shooting and advanced technical problem solving techniques
• Unix/Wintel admin level scripting skills experience.
• Work must be performed by an ISO 9001 certified organization, ITIL
certified, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
• Strong understanding of Event Management and Event flow concepts
• Working knowledge of Windows, UNIX, Linux and AIX operating systems.
• Working knowledge of HP Server Automation (HPSA)
• Strong working knowledge of HPOO 9.x and 10.x.
• Ability to design and create technical flow solutions using a building
block approach to automate a manual procedure to an automated procedure.
• Strong working knowledge to support and troubleshoot in CSA. Specifically
in the CSA portal, what the consumer of the offerings enters information to
create the correct configuration that they want on their OS provision, CSA
Design and Offering creation and HPOO where the action that does the work
based on the design is completed.
• Experience with Unix based shell scripting and various other languages
• Strong communication, problem and troubleshooting skills
• Change administration activities
• IMAC execution
• Basic project activity support
• Incident and Problem management (service restoration and troubleshooting,
root cause analysis, vendor interface)
• Proactive troubleshooting of complex problems using Tech Notes, Vendor
Contacts and Engineering/Operations teams.
• Develops and applies best practices and preventive measures to drive
• Ability to participate in on call rotation.
• Multiple time zones support
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Certification
• ITIL foundation certification
• HPOO 9.x Certification
Encompasses multiple disciplines, including technology architects, solution
architects, and enterprise architects. Architects: Are responsible for
delivering business value to customers by architecting effective
information systems solutions that address the customers’ business
problems, needs and opportunities, in a manner consistent with HPs
strategic and business goals. Have knowledge of architectural frameworks,
methodologies, and tools and understand how to apply this knowledge to
successfully deliver customer projects. Establish and maintain a
professional working relationship at multiple levels both internally and
with the customer by understanding the customers business context and their
unique situation. Collaborate with both internal and external/industry
experts to anticipate customer needs in order to facilitate the definition
and development of the solution. Strong supporters of the professional
development framework for their profession and use the knowledge and best
practice derived from their professional associations to the benefit of
their customers. Collaborate with project managers to ensure effective and
efficient development, delivery, deployment, operation and support of these
IS solutions. Collaborate with the account team to meet or exceed revenue,
product, customer satisfaction and market share goals for assigned
account(s).Strategist Plus: Recognized authority internally and externally
on leading-edge technologies, theories, or techniques. Provides innovative
solutions to complex and critically sensitive issues affecting multiple
disciplines and work groups. Determines and pursues courses of action
essential in accomplishing objectives. Integrates advanced technology,
theories or techniques that have a significant continued impact across
disciplines and business units. Serves as organization spokesperson on
specialized projects or programs. Champions large projects that effect the
company's long-range goals and objectives. Typically has more experience
than Info Sys Architect VI. 20+ years of relevant industry experience with
between 3 and 5 years at the Distinguished Technologist level and a
consistent record of contribution, leadership and impact to the HP
business, the HP technical community, and/or the industry.
*Phone: 909-918-5553 Ext 402 || Direct: 908-333-6818*
*Email: sand...@amsoftcorp.com <da...@amsoftcorp.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.