Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:* IVR system Engineer

*Location:* Middletown, NJ

*Duration*: Contract

IVR system Engineer Interface with clients including Enterprise and
Government Solutions clients, Lead requirement and design meetings, Gather
technical specifications and business requirements, Develop technical
system requirements, Address client inquiries and investigations, Provide
technical documentation, Report project status to Project manager, Escalate
technical and project issues to project manager, Responsible for execution
of module by ensuring developers are meeting deliverables, coding to
standards/architecture, understand/adhere to change, defect and release
management, Addresses client inquiries and investigations during and after
the development lifecycle, Meets with clients onsite when required

*Best Regard*

*Bhupender Singh*

*IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*

*Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060*

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>