rate is $40/hr on C2C

SQL Server DBA Eden Prairie MN

Top Responsibilities: -Create risk and quality reporting for external
clients in Tableau and SQL -Analyze, review, forecast, and trend complex
data -Present analysis and interpretation for operational and business
review and planning -Review the analysis and interpretation of others work
and coordinate with your own work -Develop ad-hoc client and operational
reports; productionalize these reports where needed -Support short and long
term operational / strategic business activities through analysis -Develop
and implement effective / strategic business solutions through research and
analysis of data and business processes Must have software skill
requirements: We want SAS Coding skills (not simply SAS GUI) Tableau, SQL,
SSRS, SSIS Nice to have software skill requirements: Alteryx, angular JS
Other Nice to Haves: Big data experience, excellent communication, an
analyst mentality vs. a technician mentality (i.e. I want to figure out
what to do vs. just tell me what to do), self starter, passionate about
data, reporting and analytics, being in MN, and experience in NoSQL
database architecture/access/tools. Location: Eden Prairie, MN Hours are
generally 7:30 am CST-5:30 pm CST Combination of interview techniques will
be leveraged (phone and Skype is fine)

--

Best Regards,

Ankit Mendiratta l Technical Recruiter

Compunnel Software Group, Inc.

103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536

Phone: (609) 606-9010, Ext: 1781

Fax: (609) 750-0981 l Email: amendira...@compunnel.com

Hangout : amendira...@compunnel.com

Web: www.compunnel.com