If you have anyone with you for the following position, please send the
suitable resume along with Contact Details,
Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to sanjay.ya...@nityo.com
*Role :* *AWS Java Developer*
*Location :* *Portland, Oregon*
*Technical/Functional Skills :*
• Strong proficiency in Java.
• Knowledge and Experience in using frameworks like Spring MVC,
• 2+ years of experience with RESTful APIs / JSON
• 2+ years of experience in developing/deploying applications
in AWS environment
• Strong knowledge of relational and non-relational database
• Knowledgeable of software development lifecycle tools (source
control, defect tracking systems, release management, continuous
• Ability to work in a team or individually
• Knowledge and Experience of developing User interfaces using
Experience Required 8 Years
Roles & Responsibilities • Responsible for the
design, development, and testing of Java based REST API
• Ability to work in a team environment including effective
communication within development groups, product, and business.
• Build APIs and micro-services working with product managers,
formulate software designs with enterprise architects, code, test, and help
push into production in an AWS cloud & Git environment.
Key words to search in resume - Java, AWS, RESTful APIs /
Thanks & Regards,
*Sanjay Yadav *
*Desk *: 609-853-0818 Ext-2167 *Email*: sanjay.ya...@nityo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.