Hope you are doing great!
We have the below requirement with one of our Client.
*Duration: 6 month Contract to Hire*
*Required Skills: CA SITEMINDER,JAVA*
*What Software Information Platforms contributes*
Software and Information Platforms is responsible for technical
configuration, design, administration, development, implementation and
support of application and information frameworks that enterprise
application solutions utilize.
- Demonstrates and applies technical (not functional) knowledge of
software development frameworks and business process configuration systems.
Examples include (not limited to) java application servers, integration and
information systems, ERP systems, business rules engines, business process
management and .et development frameworks.
- Leverages fluency in technical languages, operating systems,
application programming interfaces, and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrates knowledge of software development life cycle, modeling of
business processes, application design patterns, business/functional
documents. Estimates to high level business requirements and provide
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of infrastructure subcomponents and
interoperability including (but not limited to) SAN, network (application
routing) and compute platforms.
- Demonstrates knowledge of system information dependencies and end to
end application transaction competency.
- Maintains platform or system health and availability requirements
including HADR testing.
- Resolves support issues involving production systems.
- Partners with Enterprise Architecture teams for product selection and
product capability roadmaps and information governance processes.
- Monitors and manages proactive maintenance to application platform
environments; documents and manages SOPs for software and information
- Interfaces with business solution teams and partners on operational
platform events as well as solution design needs.
*Accountabilities in this role*
- Knowledge of how to integrate an Identity Management solution with a
Web Access Management solution to create an application security solution
- Knowledge of federation services and cloud service offerings
- Work directly with our Identity Management engineers to ensure that an
end to end Identity Access management solution that meets our business
needs while mitigating security risks within the organization.
- Review detailed business requirements with project analysts and
product managers to ensure they adhere to our Identity Management and Web
Access Management strategy
- Supply project managers with detailed estimates for web application
- Educate application teams on how to integrate with Identity Access
- Responsible for building identity management solutions to meet
business process needs based on detailed requirements
- Build positive working relationships with team members, peer technical
teams, application teams, and customers
- Effective communication skills to ensure our project managers and
customers are able to understand technical solutions
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of application security and risk
- Ability to manage multiple application integrations
- Understand business processes and challenges to supply recommended
Identity Management solutions
- Focus on Innovation and Operational Excellence
- Identify issues within a solution and supply leadership with technical
answers and options
- Prioritize tasks effectively to ensure that project deliverables and
deadlines are met
- Communication of project status to project managers and management
- Cross training peer team members for completed single sign on solutions
- Self motivated to identify potential areas of improvement within
Identity Access Management
- CA SiteMinder experience is a must. 7+ years of experience is required.
- CA SiteMinder Proxy Server experience is a must. 5+ years of
experience is required.
- Experience with integrating an Identity Management Solution (CA
Identity Manager, FIM, Oracle, TIM, Microsoft, HP, etc.) with a single sign
solution is a must. 7+ years of experiences is required.
- Experience with single sign-on solutions and concepts (including
federation) is a must. 5+ years experience is required.
- Java experience using the SiteMinder SDK is a must. 3+ years of
experience is required.
- Experience troubleshooting SiteMinder and SSO Solutions is a must.
- Experience with troubleshooting HTTP and web applications is a must.
- Active Directory experience is a plus.
- SUN ONE/Oracle LDAP directory experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience in related field preferred
- Deep competency in one or more Software/Information platform
technology domains preferred
- Breadth in multiple Software/Information Platform technology domains
Ankit Mendiratta l Technical Recruiter
Compunnel Software Group, Inc.
103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536
Phone: (609) 606-9010, Ext: 1781
Fax: (609) 750-0981 l Email: amendira...@compunnel.com
Hangout : amendira...@compunnel.com
Connect with us: LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/compunnel/> l Twitter
<https://twitter.com/csgstaffing> l Facebook
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.