Know anyone for this role? - Any referrals would be greatly appreciated.
Position Title - WR75703R052016
Investment Mgt. - Boston, MA Area - $$ Open
Outstanding Compensation Package - Base + Bonus + PS
Relo. Possible for exceptional candidates
Large, successful, and growing Boston based Investment Management Firm -
Great Company - Lots of Upside - Outstanding Compensation Package - Bonus -
Profit Sharing etc. Join a team oriented, collaborative, results focused
environment and become part of an elite organization with great growth
The Investor and Portfolio Services team is responsible for enabling the
Investment teams. The team plays a critical role in our firm's success by
providing innovative solutions for highly complex and critical investment
We are seeking a strong hands-on technical lead with excellent communication
and problem-solving skills. Hands-on focus, attention to detail, ability to
innovate, ability to work in fast-paced settings, pride in workmanship, and
a sense of ownership. Financial services experience is a plus, not a
* Lead team of engineers and consultants to deliver solutions for
improving the investment workflow.
* Interact with Systems Analysts and Investment professionals at
all levels of the organization to proactively identify opportunities for
new/improved systems to improve the investment process.
* Provide implementation of business process improvements involving
(but not limited to) interactive data, investment process efficiency, and
simplifying investor work flow.
Required Skills and Competencies:
* 7 years of experience as a software developer and application lead
supporting complex application development life cycles
* Experience managing small teams including offshore members
including frameworks such as Angular, React, or Bootstrap
* Very strong command of Java technologies including a deep
understanding of concurrent programming concepts and the java memory model
* Solid high-level understanding of current technology landscape
including the current players in UI, mobile, the cloud, databases, big data,
caching, and security
* Working knowledge of standard java frameworks and libraries
including Spring, JAXB, Jersey, Jackson, Apache Commons, etc.
* Strong analytical and communication skills, both written and
verbal are required.
* Working knowledge of SQL and SQL performance tuning. Direct
experience with Oracle is a plus.
* Experience with Amazon Web Services is a strong plus
* Must be comfortable with test driven development, continuous
integration, and agile development methodologies.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, engineering, sciences, or
* Experience in Financial Industry is preferred
* Strong understanding of Equity, Fixed Income, and Derivative
Instruments is desirable
Keys to this Position:
1) We are seeking a Full Stack Java Developer. We would like both Java
2) Java stack: Core Java, multi-threading, Spring, Web Services
4) Leadership skills are required. This individual will lead projects
and consultants (mostly off shore). Architect Solution and Delivery skills
5) Strong communication skills are required.
Contact Information - Resumes in Word format to:
Gary Wright - President - Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354 - Email - garywri...@wrightassociates.org
<mailto:replywrightassocia...@verizon.net> - WEB Site -
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.