Know anyone for this role? - Any referrals would be greatly appreciated.
Position Title - WR75934R102016
Lead Java Developer - (Fixed Income & Quantitative Modeling) - Core Java -
Web Services - Boston, MA Area - $$ Open
Outstanding Compensation Package - Base + Bonus + PS
Relo. Possible for exceptional candidates - No contractors/consultants
Large, successful, and growing Boston based Investment Management Firm -
Great Company - Lots of Upside - Outstanding Compensation Package - Bonus -
Profit Sharing etc. Join a team oriented, collaborative, results focused
environment and become part of an elite organization with great growth
The Investment and Portfolio Technology group is staffing a Lead Software
Engineer position to fulfill a key role on the Fixed Income Quantitative
Modeling team within the firm. The IPT group is responsible for providing
Information Services capabilities to the Fixed Income Investment business.
The group plays a critical role in our firm's success by providing technical
solutions which improve the efficiency, speed and quality of the highly
complex investment decision-making process.
* Lead delivery of high quality business solutions for a
quant-based Investment Desk though modeling of rates, yields, risks, and
other factors to create optimized portfolios.
* Work closely with Emerging Market Business Analysts, Quantitative
Analysts and Portfolio Managers.
* Interact with Systems Analysts and investment professionals at
all levels of the organization as needed.
* Interface and coordinate with the broad Information Services
teams to ensure successful delivery
* Lead the implementation of business solutions in conjunction with
the technical development
Required Skills and Competencies:
* Demonstrated experience developing Java thick client applications
and Web Services
* Knowledge of common design patterns and their application.
* Some database experience.
* Experience with, and demonstrated understanding of modern
software development and DevOps methodologies.
* Degree in Sciences, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics,
Economics, or directly related field.
* Fixed Income background is a strong plus.
* Demonstrated experience in problem-solving skills and delivery of
quality solutions with strong mathematical foundations
* Willingness to work independently in an energetic,
business-critical and team oriented-environment
* Strong problem solving skills taking multiple inputs and
developing solution and options
* Sound decision-making skills
* Aptitude to provide innovative solutions to problems
* Attentive to detail and self-disciplined
Keys to this Role:
1) Hands on core Java developer skills are required. We will consider
Senior or Lead level.
2) Strong Quantitative Analysis skills are required. Strong math and
3) Fixed Income knowledge is also required. The individual will have
worked for another buy side, sell side or financial software firm. The
person can come out of the business side or the IT side. If the business
side, they will still need to have strong Java Developer skills.
Contact Information - Resumes in Word format to:
Gary Wright - President - Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354 - Email - garywri...@wrightassociates.org
<mailto:replywrightassocia...@verizon.net> - WEB Site -
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.