Greetings from IDC Technologies!!
Hope you are doing well. This is *Alok *from* IDC Technologies*. Trying to
reach you in reference to the below job position. Please share your *updated
resume* and *expected rate* with me. Feel free to contact me at*
408-457-9381 Ext- 4057* for more information.
*Need passport number in case of H1B and EAD. *
*Position: **Build Release Engineer SCM (Software Configuration Management)*
*Location: San Francisco, CA*
· Expertise in architecting and implementing continuous integration
and delivery Solution.
· Expertise in Software Configuration Management and Infrastructure
· Extensive knowledge of J2EE standards, best practices, handson
experience with administration and management of tools and various
· Experience on Build automation and development toolsets for web
and mobile technologies
· Experience in Linux, Unix andor Posix Systems
· Source code management expertise SVN, GIT
· Scripting languages such as Shell, Perl, or Python
· Experience with Maven and managing complex dependencies and
developing custom plugins
· At least one deployment and provisioning tool like Chef, Puppet,
· Experience building continuous integration solutions using
Repository managers like Nexus, Artifactory, Archiva using REST or JCR Java
· AHPJenkins or any other build tool experience
· Experience with Selenium, PhantomJS, Sonar, Findbugs, Coverity.
· Must have 8+ years’ experience.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*| Technical Recruiter | IDC Technologies | 1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas,
*| Phone: 408-457-9381 Ext. 4057 |Email: **alok.sha...@idctechnologies.com*
<alok.sha...@idctechnologies.com>* | Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
*| California | Colorado |Florida | Georgia | Illinois | Michigan | New
York | Texas | Virginia | Washington |*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.