Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:* Performance Tester

*Location:* Sunnyvale, CA

*Duration*: Contract

Skill :- Selenium and Java

Mandatory Things

Work Authorization :-

Passport No:-

*Need passport number in case of H1B and NO EAD. *

Job Details: Understand requirements, create program specifications and
unit test plans; develop codes;  implement testing, transition and support
activities; interface with internal team and key stakeholders; participate
in knowledge management activities to ensure high quality deliverable
WITHIN the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.

Must Haves – Skills:

Core Java Experience

Selenium Experience

Performance Testing

Nice to Have/Skills:

Web Services J2EE

What project are they working on:

Performance related testing

Writing scripts in j meter for using core Java

*Best Regard*

*Bhupender Singh*

*IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*

*Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060*

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>