Hi

Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:* UX Web Content Designer

*Location:* Sunnyvale, CA

*Duration*: Contract

*Mandatory Things*

*Work Authorization :-*

*Passport No:-*

*Need passport number in case of H1B and EAD. *

*JD:-*

Web Portal Conceptual design, approach, demo, and sign-off during
Mobilization/Development/Demo Validation phase Excellent communication
skills working with crossed functional & technical teams (IS&T and
Business) Familiar with gathering web requirements, UX content layouts,
specific application related information Provide proposed layout &
technical writing of portal content, CM page structures, Review technical
designs, tool specifications to align with internal PLM process &
requirements Review the Final deliverables with the stakeholders and
include suggested changes Validation of portal contents, wire frames, &
associated ConnectMe pages Cutover, rollout/phase out plan for new portal &
current portal Familiar with Apple internal D2P process, various internal
web design tools, user experience requirements, etc.

Must Haves – Skills:

Familiar with gathering web requirements, UX content layouts, specific
application related information Web Portal Conceptual design, wire
diagrams, approach, demo, and sign-off during Mobilization/Development/Demo
Validation phase Excellent web content design & technical writing expertise
with Apple web design standard and with creativity & innovation.

Nice to Have/Skills:

Understanding of PLM functional/technical process & terminology are a plus
Familiar with Apple internal D2P process, various internal web design
tools, user experience requirements, etc

*Best Regard*

*Bhupender Singh*

*IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*
<bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com>

*Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060*