Dear Partner / Candidate,
IDC Technologies is a highly recognized provider of professional IT
Consulting services in the US.
If you are interested then please send your updated Resume at the earliest.
Please REPLY to this email id: baseer...@idctechnologies.com
*Title: *TIBCO Developer – ( TIBCO Active Space and Business Events
*Location: *Long Island, NY
*Duration: 1 Year*
*Experience (Years): *10 yrs
*JobDiva #*: 16-15493
Must have TIBCO Active Space and Business Events Experience.
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills
The Developer will provide both hands-on technical expertise's in the area
of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), using TIBCO EMS, Business Works and
Hawk, in a consulting model to active projects/initiatives.
* Design/development/support infrastructure components and services such as
service mediation, Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), TIBCO infrastructure,
Configuration Management & deployment, Monitoring/Management etc.
* Design and Develop prototypes/applications/services utilizing
Java/J2EE/TIBCO Business Works to support and streamline our business
* Consult with SOA Team for Integration with Messaging & Component Services
with upstream/downstream applications.
* Ensure correct Usage Pattern is used by application Teams using Messaging
& Component Services
* Perform Code Review for applications integrating with Messaging &
Component Services to ensure issues are handled upfront.
•TIBCO EMS, Business Works and Hawk
•Messaging/understanding of messaging
•XML and schema definitions
•Experience with Oracle DB and SQL
•SOA Governance concepts
•Must be able to create detailed documentation and artifacts
Atleast 8 years in BW/EMS
Atleast 3 years in BE
Atleast 3 years in Active Spaces
Atleast 3 years in Hawk
Roles and responsibility
6-8 years experience in Java development, concurrency, middleware,
distributed computing and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
* Proven history of successful interaction with internal customers and/or
enterprise IT department
* Strong working knowledge of modern Java-related/SOA-related frameworks
and ability to develop design patterns for specific technical
* Strong working knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and
associated concepts such as XML Schemas, WS specifications, SOAP, Service
Mediation/ESB, Policy Management, Governance, Messaging, etc…
* 4-5 years of hands-on development experience with TIBCO EMS, Business
* Strong communication and presentation skill
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills
•TIBCO EMS, Business Works and Hawk - High
•Messaging/understanding of messaging - High
•Design and Develop Prototypes – High
SQL – Medium
*Baseer - *Resource Manager
*IDC Technologies*, Suite 116,Milipitas,CA-95035
*C#: 408-470-3758* / Mailto: baseer...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.