I represent Pyramid Consulting Inc., a leading IT project management and
staffing organization. I am part of a team responsible for servicing a
major client of ours that is a world leader in IT services, project
management and systems integration.

*Job Title: Java Developer with IVR experience Location: Alpharetta, GA
30005 Duration: 6 Months (Potential to extend)*

*Must Haves – *

·         IVR Coding per requirements and design, Code defects, upgrades
and enhancement, Unit, chain, regression testing

·         Participate in setting up offshore environment

·         Conduct process audits and root cause analysis to improve
productivity and quality,Provide technical documentation

·         Responsible for raising requirements uncertainties

·         Adherence to design/coding standards, reuse of code and
development consistency with architecture and other interface components. JAVA,
JSP, Spring framework

·         VXML, WebServices ( SOAP+RESTful)

*Thanks Regards*

*Sumit Gulati*

*Pyramid IT Consulting Pvt Ltd*

*O: 770-255-7730  E: ***