Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:* SAP-PLM Consultant

*Location:* Hershey, PA

*Duration*: Contract

Job Details: Lead the engagement effort for low/medium complexity
assignments from business process consulting and problem definition to
solution design, development and deployment; review effort and guide teams
on project processes and deliverable s; lead proposal dev

Must Haves – Skills:

SAP Development Module/ Engineering Records, PLM Integration with PPM & MDG

Nice to Have/Skills:

Exposure to CPG; Any project leadership Experience; Solution Architect

How many years of experience?

IN SAP/PLM – 7 to 10 years

Overall – 10 to 15 years

What project are they working on:

SAPL PLM Implementation Phase 2

*Best Regard*

*Bhupender Singh*

*IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*

*Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060*

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>