Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:* Java Tech Lead

*Location:* Jacksonville, FL

*Duration*: Contract

Skill:- PLSQL oracle programming.

*Mandatory Things*

*Work Authorization :-*

*Passport No:-*

*Need passport number in case of H1B and EAD. *

Job Details:

Strong in developing and designing java based web application.

Should have strong background in PLSQL oracle programming.

Must Haves – Skills:

5 years experience in java based web application.

5 years in PLSQL oracle programming.

*Best Regard*

*Bhupender Singh*

*IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*

*Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060*

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>