Hope you are doing good

We have an urgent requirement ,if you have any interest please revert me

*Role:  Devops Technical Architect *

*Location: Denver, CO*

*Job Description :*
The project is to Migrate from Build forge/ Bamboo to Jenkins

Must Haves – Skills: Build Forge and groovy

Nice to Have/Skills: Bamboo, Jenkins, Scripting

How many years of experience? 8 plus years

What project are they working on: They should be working on DevOps
implementation and in migrating the DevOps tools.

Education/Certifications (Required): Bachelors in Engineering

Certification Requirement: No

*Please share me details with updated resume for immediate consideration:*

BASIC Details

Contact Number

Email ID

Work Authorization