Hi

Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:* .Net Developer

*Location:* Houston, TX 77079

*Duration*: Contract

*Only Local F2F is Required.*

*Mandatory Things*

*Work Authorization :-*

*Passport No:-*

*Need passport number in case of H1B and GCEAD. *

JD:-

  Job Description: Contribute in requirements elicitation, creation of
application architecture document and creation of design artifacts; deliver
high quality codes, support activities related to implementation and
transition; interface with internal team and key stakeholders; analyze and
resolve issues to ensure high quality deliverables at each stage of  SDLC
WITHIN the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.

Need a person with good .NET skill set for a BO project in Houston.
Candidate should be aware of ASP.NET, MVC, C Sharp, Entity framework, WCF,
Web API and SQL server

*Best Regard*

*Bhupender Singh*

*IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*
<bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com>

*Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060*