Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:* Project Manager

*Location:* Fort Worth, TX

*Duration*: Contract

*Skill:- Contact Center domain, Agile methodology*

*Mandatory Things*

*Work Authorization :-*

*Passport No:-*

*Need passport number in case of H1B and GCEAD. *

- Resource with knowledge on SDLC lifecycle with having performed PM role
and responsibilities in a multivendor environment.

- Responsibilities will include Project planning, estimation, risk
planning, project plan creation; review, project tracking, status
reporting, documentation etc..

- Good with Oral and written communications

- Knowledge on Contact Center domain will be an added advantage

- Knowledge on Agile methodology will also be a good to have.

*Best Regard*

*Bhupender Singh*

*IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*

*Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060*

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>