Hi

Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:* Data Warehouse Testing

*Location:* Charlotte, NC

*Duration*: Contract

*Skill : DW Testing, Teradata, Informatica and Unix testing experience
Other Skills:Netezza,Teradata, Informatica, SSIS, SSRS*

*Mandatory Things*

*Work Authorization :-*

*Passport No:-*

*Need passport number in case of H1B and EAD. *

*JD:-*

- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Data Warehouse Testing

- SSIS, SSRS experience mandatory

- Very strong SQL writing skills

- CSG/ICOMS billing systems knowledge

- Basic Concepts of Unix

- Experience in Code migrations using SSIS

- Experience in Data setup activities

- Developer experience is an added bonus

Skill : DW Testing, Teradata, Informatica and Unix testing experience Other
Skills:Netezza,Teradata, Informatica

*Best Regard*

*Bhupender Singh*

*IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*
<bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com>

*Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060*