Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:* Websphere Commerce Server Consultant

*Location:* Issaquah, WA

*Duration*: Contract

*Skill:-Coding, Design*

Mandatory Things

Work Authorization :-

Passport No:-

*Need passport number in case of H1B and EAD. *

Job Details:

Must Haves – Skills:  Hands on experience in websphere ecommerce server,
ecommerce package, *not an admin position,* needs to have development
experience in websphere ecommerce, need to have discussions with client,
and provide inputs for design

Nice to Have/Skills: good communication skills

How many years of experience? Min 7years

What project are they working on: technically challenging development

Education/Certifications (Required): Bachelor of Engineering

Certification Requirement:

*Best Regard*

*Bhupender Singh*

*IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*

*Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060*

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>