*Hope you are doing well…*
This is *Sampath* from *Systel,* one of America’s premieres staffing
organization. This mail is in regards to a career opportunity with one of
our clients, we are currently looking for tech savvy professionals with
experience in *“ **MuleSoft Developer**”* @ *Atlanta, GA*
*Role : MuleSoft Developer*
*Location : Atlanta, GA*
*Duration : 9 Months*
*Client : Coca Cola*
· MuleSoft ESB.
· Extensively worked on SOA Integration platform using Mule ESB.
· Designed and developed Mule flows by implementing various
Connectors, Scopes, Components, Transformers, Data weave and Filters.
· Experience in developing & validating API’s using MuleSoft
AnyPoint API Designer.
· Experience in implementing Mule soft Batch Processing,
· Demonstrable experience with WMQ, JMS Queues & Publish/Subscribe
· Experience with data transformation, including XSLT, CSV or
· Proficient in Coordination, Analysis, Design and development of
various EAI Interfaces using Mulesoft.
· Experienced in implementation of SOA services, web Services, JDBC
adapter, MQ Adapter, JMS Adapter, Schedulers, Adapter
· Experience in developing EAI Interfaces involving Flat File
Transmission/conversion, File polling, JDBC Transactions and XML/XSLT based
transactions. Configuring FTP, SFTP, File Polling, HTTP and Https ports.
· Nice to Have à Expertise in Web Methods publishes-subscribe Model
and Trigger processing using Broker Messaging, JMS Messaging and Universal
*Overall SOA Platform ESB Experience - 10+ years*
*Mulesoft Experience - 4+ Years*
*SYSTEL INC* | *Atlanta, GA *
*Email ID:* *sampa...@systelinc.com <sampa...@systelinc.com> *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.