Hi,

We have local position looking local for Inperson ASAP. Let me know if you
have any consultant for below position:-

2Opening of PL/SQL Developer – Boston, MA (10+ Yrs)

1Opening of Data Architect – Boston, MA (10+ Yrs)

2 Opening of Data Modeler- Boston, MA (10+ Yrs)

2 Opening of WPF Developer- Boston, MA (10+ Yrs)

4 Opening of React JS Developer- Boston, MA (10+ Yrs)

Thanks & Regards

*Dev Singh*

Phone: 609-853-0818 Extn: 2112

*Email*: de...@nityo.com <devinder.sha...@saviancetech.com>