Job Title: Mobile Apps Developer

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 6+Months

Javascript, ReactNative for Mobile apps development, Xcode and Android
developer API  kit.

*Thanks and Regards,*

Osair Technologies LLC

Phone      :  732-692-8199

Gmail       :akaleem72

yahoo       : aleemkhan725

e-mail ID :

https        :

*NOTE:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th us congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails, please reply with a *"REMOVE*" in the subject line. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused by this mail.

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit