This is *Ambica* from *Deegit Inc*, I have a good position for you, thought
if I can share the details and then confirm from you about your interest
level for the opportunity. If you are interested and available send me your
most updated resume in word format.
*Below is the Job Description for your reference:*
*Job Title: UFT automation*
*Location: Bentonville, AR*
*Duration: 1+ year contract*
1. Required mandatory experience in automation UFT and exposure to
2. Required knowledge on Mainframe
3. Required mandatory experience on DB2 SQL queries
4. Required Agile Experience
5. Required knowledge on Jenkins
6. Required experience in Mobile testing and automation
7. Required experience in automation test cases creation and execution
8. Mentor junior team members
9. Required experience in team handling.
10. Required experience in client facing role.
11. Required experience in DB2 Report testing.
*Please send me your resume along with the following details:*
Full Legal Name:
Visa/Legal Status & Visa Expiry Date:
Willing to Relocate:
SSN (Last 4 Digits):
Education with University details (Year of passing ):
Last project ended date along with reason (reasons can be):
Looking forward to hear from you soon,
Ambika Kumari | Lead Recruiter
*DeegitTM Inc* | Technology Consulting
1900 E Golf Rd., Suite 925 | Schaumburg, IL 60173
*Phone* 847-440-2436 ext:377
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.