Position: ETL Developer
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Duration: 6 month contract to hire
looking for an ETL Developer for a contract to hire opportunity in the
Cincinnati, OH area.
Current tools and technologies used by the team include Ab Initio,
Informatica, AIX/Unix, Unix Korn Shell Scripting, IBM Tivoli Workload
Scheduler (TWS), Connect Direct, MQFTE, SQL Scripting/Stored Procedures,
Databases (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Informix, and Netezza). Experience in
any of these areas is desired.
The Developer is responsible for leading the design, development, testing,
debugging, maintaining and documenting software components in accordance to
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices. The Developer has
overall responsibility in the technical design process. Leads and
participates in the application technical design process and completes
estimates and work plans for design, development, implementation, and
rollout tasks. The Developer also communicates with the appropriate teams
to ensure that assignments are delivered with the highest of quality and in
accordance to standards. The Developer strives to continuously improve the
software delivery processes and practices. Role model and demonstrate the
company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion
and safety of others.
· Lead and participate in the design and implementation of large and/or
architecturally significant applications.
· Champion company standards and best practices. Work to continuously
improve software delivery processes and practices.
· Build partnerships across the application, business and infrastructure
· Develop programming specifications. Design, code and unit test
application code using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best
· Complete estimates and work plans independently as appropriate for
design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
· Create technical system documentation and ensure that this documentation
remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
· Communicate with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are
managed appropriately and that completed assignments are of the highest
· Support and maintain applications utilizing required tools and
technologies. Provide support for applications, including involvement with
the SupportCenter, NOC, Infrastructure teams, and vendors as appropriate.
Provide off-hours support (24 x 7) as required.
· Assist other personnel on assignments including mentoring or providing
on-the-job training to more junior associates. Mentor team members in
software development principles, patterns, processes and practices.
· May direct the day-to-day work activities of other team members.
· Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or
without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
· Experience with Project planning.
· Proven communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate
information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
· Ability to interact well in a team environment.
Desired Previous Job Experience
· Bachelor's degree in IS or related equivalent work experience in an
Information Systems position.
· Prior experience with project planning with large size or highly complex
Ankit Mendiratta l Technical Recruiter
Compunnel Software Group, Inc.
103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536
Phone: (609) 606-9010, Ext: 1781
Fax: (609) 750-0981 l Email: amendira...@compunnel.com
Hangout : amendira...@compunnel.com
Connect with us: LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/compunnel/> l Twitter
<https://twitter.com/csgstaffing> l Facebook
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.