San Diego, CA
Our client is looking to hire Websphere Commerce Developers for a project
to enhance business capabilities for different ecommerce channels
These candidates must have experience with the following skill sets:
• 5-10 years IBM Websphere Commerce
• Expert in Java
• WCS Application Server
• Over nine years of IT Experience in implementing end-to-end
Enterprise / Web based distributed applications using JEE and related web
tools and technologies and testing Software Applications.
• Expertise in different WCS store models particularly B2B and
• Expertise in working with Extended sites business model.
• Experienced in Member, Catalog, Order and Marketing
• Worked on customizations to the storefront involving
Controller commands, Task commands, Access Beans, Data Beans.
• Integrating Commerce with third party Web Service for Email
Transition, worked on Calculation Framework.
• Worked on WCS consoles like Management Center (Accelerator),
Org Admin Console and Admin Console
• Performed data loads using the new Dataload in WCS7 and using
IDRESGEN MASS LOAD in older versions.
• Strong skills in database programming involving DB2, Oracle,
SQL, PL/SQL relational databases and UNIX shell scripting.
• Excellent skills in developing web-based GUIs using JSP/JSTL,
Struts, Spring MVC, HTML, Java Script for web enabled applications.
• Expertise in different type of protocols HTTP, FTP, SOAP,
SMTP and TCP/IP environment.
• Experience in using XML technologies like XPath, XSLT to
convert XML to XML or XML to HTML and SAX / DOM parsers.
• Sound knowledge in SDLC STLC model, worked on developing
projects using Agile and RUP methodologies and debugging software
• Worked with defect management tools, Mercury Quality Center,
JIRA, Remedy, and Change Request.
• Extensive experience in troubleshooting issues / resolution
to the needs of business users.
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills in addition to
an ability to manage and lead multiple projects to succession with minimal
or no supervision.
• Received appreciations from Client Managers, for excellent
time management, quality control and meeting the set goals at every stage
of the project.
• Excellent communication skills, hardworking and a very good
Ankit Mendiratta l Technical Recruiter
Compunnel Software Group, Inc.
103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ- 08536
Phone: (609) 606-9010, Ext: 1781
Fax: (609) 750-0981 l Email: amendira...@compunnel.com
Hangout : amendira...@compunnel.com
Connect with us: LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/compunnel/> l Twitter
<https://twitter.com/csgstaffing> l Facebook
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.