Hi

Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

Position: ODI Developer w/ GoldenGate experience

*Location:* Jersey City

*Duration*: Contract

*Rate: **OPEN/DOE*

JD:-

*Request:* Contractor will provide of *Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)* Consulting
Services to assist the Client with a *migration*, set-up of Oracle ODI 11g
to Oracle 12c.  Assist with an architecture review, recommendations,
implementation and optimization of the Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12 c
environment.

* REQUIRED SKILLS:*
* MUST have **11i ->12c ODI migration experience**.... **Must Have
GoldenGate Experience  *
*At least 2 ODI migration projects under their belt from 11i -> 12c. *
* Additional Scope activities will include:*

 1.     Review the high-level ODI architectural of client's project.

2.     Discuss the overall migration plan for ODI 11i to 12c.

3.     A review of the current ODI 12c installation.

4.     Recommend approach for use of ODI knowledge modules.

5.     ODI configuration review and recommendations

6.     Oracle ODI 12c product new features applicability for you project

7.     Handling of tables with and without primary keys.

8.     Options for replacement of functionality of 11g Log mining options
for ODI.

9.     Option for table and identifying unique records in target tables.

10.  Conduct up to two four hour workshops, which may be attended by up to
four participants, for the purpose of reviewing client's new ODI features.
These workshops may include the following:

·       Oracle ODI new features
·       Use of Knowledge modules
·       New features available in ODI 12c.
·       LogMiner Module use or replacement options and knowledge modules
and recommend approach and uses.
·       Handling of tables with primary keys and table without primary keys.

Best Regard

Bhupender Singh

IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc
1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*
<bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com>

Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060