*Hope you are doing well…..*
*Please send resumes to* *r...@hclglobal.com <r...@hclglobal.com>*
*Sr Business Analyst*
*Local candidates strongly preferred*
*ALL candidates MUST be able to attend a personal interview, NO phone
interviews, NO Skype, NO exceptions*
*State Experience Highly Preferred*
*U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to
*Note: For H1 While submitting I need consultant I 797 OR ID Proof.*
· 7 years’ experience in the analysis, documentation of business
requirements functional and non-functional
· 7 years’ experience creating application prototypes and screen
· 7 years’ experience creating graphical representations of complex
· 7 years’ experience in using Microsoft products; Visio, PowerPoint,
Excel and Word
· 7 years’ experience facilitating workshops for requirements gathering
· 5 years’ experience managing requirements on several projects at the
· 7 years’ experience in analyzing data elements of enterprise
applications; determining how the data elements relate to each other
· 6 years’ experience with business process modeling methods and
· 7 years’ experience performing Gap analysis As-Is/To-Be for large
· RIMS is the modernization of our Roadway Inventory maintenance,
editing and distribution of related data to system throughout the enterprise
*Requirement Description* short description on what they will be working
on, objectives, and tasks/deliverables
· Work with business units and other stakeholders to gather
requirements, using techniques like interviews and requirement gathering
· Elicit, analyze, document, and communicate business requirements as
well translate them into more detailed user stories and/or use cases, and
other functional requirements documents such as process flows, screen
mock-ups, gap analysis (also known as Business Requirements Documents)
· Create documents and other artifacts to promote sustainable
knowledge management within the organization.
· Work closely with the program manager, project manager and senior
· Experience conducting Facilitated Workshops for requirements analysis
· Experience creating workflows using formal notation such as the Busin
ess Process Modeling Notation (BPMN).
· Knowledge of formal requirements gathering methodologies.
· Experience developing Business Requirements - project initiation docu
ment, what the needed achievements will be, and the quality measures.
· Experience developing Functional requirements - describe what the sys
tem, process, or product/service must do in order to fulfill the business r
· Experience developing User (stakeholder) requirements - are a very im
portant part of the deliverables, the needs of the stakeholders will have to
be correctly interpreted. This deliverable can also reflect how the product
will be designed, developed, and define how test cases must be formulated.
· Experience developing Quality-of-service (non-functional) requirements
- requirements that do not perform a specific function for the business r
equirement but are needed to support the functionality. For example: perform
ance, scalability, quality of service (QoS), security and usability.
· Experience developing Report Specifications - define the purpose of a
report, its justification, attributes and columns, owners and runtime param
· Experience developing Requirements Traceability Matrix - a cross matr
ix for recording the requirements through each stage of the requirements gat
· Strong organization and writing skills.
· Experience developing graphic representations of complex business pro
· Technical skills focusing on Systems Analysis roles.
· Experience in a leadership role as a Business Analyst.
HCL Global Systems Inc.
Desk: (248)473-0720 Ext: 157
Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
DISCLAIMER: This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential, privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose any information contained in
the message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.