Job Title: PeopleSoft SCM Functional Lead

Location: Oceanport, NJ

Duration: 1 Year

Healthcare or Hospital exp. strongly preferred

*This role is for PeopleSoft Functional 9.2 Supply Chain oriented person.  *

*Expertise in Purchasing, ePro, and Inventory Management.*

Minimal knowledge of Mobile inventory a plus - can be very little, as its
role in 9.1 release is limited.

Healthcare experience a BIG plus.

Minimum Requirements:

Supply Chain team lead

Will lead Purchasing, ePro. and Inventory implementation/ conversion.
Will prepare functional documents and user testing scripts.

Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements.

Training, testing, Test Plans, mappings, setup of foundation data.

Assist in creating Data Conversion Mapping Documents.  Prepare Data Loads,
system testing and User testing of the transaction data.  Assist in Vendor,
item and other required data conversions.

Knowledge of Financials integration touch points very important.

*Thanks and Regards,*

Aleem

Osair Technologies LLC

Phone      :  732-692-8199

Gmail       :akaleem72

yahoo       : aleemkhan725

e-mail ID :  al...@osairtech.com

https        :  www.osairtech.com

*NOTE:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th us congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails, please reply with a *"REMOVE*" in the subject line. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused by this mail.