Hope you are doing good !!
Please go through the requirement an let me know if you are Comfortable or
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with Update resume for *vija...@avanitechsolutions.com
*Job Title: DataPower Developer*
*Location: Phoenix, AZ*
*Duration: 18 months *
*Start date: ASAP*
*# of Openings: 1*
*JOB Description: *Client is looking for a candidate (contract position)
for a Senior Software Engineer role in our Consumer Lending Technology
groups Lending Grid Integration Technology team. Lending Grid middleware
platform currently hosts 200+ business services and integration solutions
with over 2 billion annual transactions. The selected candidate will act as
a senior technical designer & developer with hands-on analysis, design, and
development responsibilities. This role will lead integration projects
using multiple architectural styles like ESB (Enterprise Service Bus),
SOAP/WSDL, REST and EDA.
• 8+ years of strong technology (full SDLC) experience in
implementing highly scalable & high performance transaction oriented Tier
1/2 integration systems leveraging various middleware technology stacks.
• Experience and technical knowledge of web services,
service-oriented architecture (SOA), and Enterprise Service Buses (ESB),
specifically IBMs DataPower XI-50/XI-52 appliances
• Strong technical aptitude with good experience developing
integration solutions on DataPower with advanced XSLT skills.
• Expertise in XML, XSLT, and XPATH
• Expertise in IBM MQ, TIBCO (any other MOM's)
• 5+ years of Web Services architecture, design, development,
Integration skills on a Java/J2EE platform. Experience with developing
integration solutions using IBM WebSphere MQ
• 3+ years of experience in leading small to large size projects of
• Experience using and writing various scripting languages (UNIX
shell, python, ant, etc.) • Experience with various tools including SoapUI,
Meter, CVS, SVN, Visio.
• Experience/Participate with performance testing/monitoring and
• Demonstrated problem solver, creative thinking and ability to
provide out-of-the-box ideas & implementation to evolve & mature the
overall all technology platform
• Familiar with general security concepts (authentication,
authorization, encryption, digital signatures), PKI concepts, and SSL
• Ability to demonstrate detailed orientation and organizational
skills with a track record of consistently meeting deliverables
• Quick learner with the ability to take ownership, work
independently & as a part of team.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate through oral and
written communication skills across wide range of audience.
• Create relevant SDLC deliverables as part of standard project
implementations (architecture & design documents, deployment diagrams etc.)
using tools like Visio, Confluence, MS Word etc.
*Thanks & Regards,*
[image: Description: Description: Description:
*687 Lee Road, Suite # 208, Rochester, NY 14606*
*Desk +1-(585) 250-1522 **| **Fax +1-(585) 285-4133 *
*Email: *vija...@avanitechsolutions.com *|* www.avanitechsolutions.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.