Hi

Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:* Java IVR developer

*Location:* Buffalo Grove, IL

*Duration*: Contract

*NO OPT*

*Rate: Open.*

*Skill: VXML and Nuance.*

Job Details:

Must Have Skills (Top 2 technical skills only) 1. VXML coding 2. Java

Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)

1.Nuance IVR

2.CC

Desired years of experience : 5+

Education/ Certifications (Required) :BE

Will the candidate be client facing and/or working with business users?

What is the team size, make up, culture, soft skills, and dress code,
Hours?

10/ Good Communication skills/ US Business hours

*Best Regard*

*Bhupender Singh*

*IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*
<bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com>

*Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060*