Hi

Hope you are doing good

we have an urgent requirement ,if you have any interest please revert me

*Role : Java with IVR*

*Location :Scottsdale, AZ*

Contract duration (in months) 12

*Job Description: *Must Have Skills (Top 2 technical skills only)
1. VXML coding
2. Java

Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)
1.Nuance IVR
2.CC

Desired years of experience : 5+

Education/ Certifications (Required) :BE

Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the subcon to shoulder and execute:
1.
2.
3.

Will the candidate be client facing and/or working with business users?

What is the team size, make up, culture, soft skills, and dress code, Hours?

10/ Good Communication skills/ US Business hours

Are you open to candidates from other states who can relocate to the client
site?

Any companies/vendors who have been able to service similar requirements in
the past well within the rates and quality expectations

Interview Process (Is face to face required?) Skype

Any additional information you would like to share about the project specs/
nature of work

--

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Srinivas *