Hi

Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:* IBM WebSphere Message Broker Admin(WMB)

*Location:* *Cary, NC*

*Duration*: Contract

*NO OPT *

*Rate: $52*

*Visa Only H1B, GC, USC, TN Visa, NO EAD.*

*In Case Of H1B and GC EAD We Need passport NO if any one comfortable to
provide then please share profile immediately.*

Job Details: Understand requirements, create program specifications and
unit test plans; develop codes; implement testing, transition and support
activities; interface with internal team and key stakeholders; participate
in knowledge management activities to ensure high quality deliverables
WITHIN the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.

Must Have Skills (Top 2 technical skills only)
1.IBM WMB v8.0, IBM WMQ v7.5
2.Unix scripting

Education/ Certifications (Required) : BE

Please respond with your *consultant resume*, *contact*, *visa status,* *rate
*and *current location* info to speed up the interview process. I will
contact you if I need further details.

*Best Regard*

*Bhupender Singh*

*IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*
<bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com>

*Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060*