*Job Title: SAP HCM Payroll Consultant*

*Location: San Diego, CA*

*Duration: 12+Months*

*USC and GC only*

Principal Level or platinum level consultants

With 15 years of exp as minimum

*SAP HCM Payroll Consultant *to support our client near *San Diego, CA*.
This is a *12+ month* position.

*Job Description:*

Implementation of SAP Payroll.  Gross payroll will be calculated in SAP and
passed to ADP for calculation of net.
Need a principal consultant for the project duration to assist with all
phases of the project.
Design, implementation, testing and go live.
Consultant must have at least 2 prior HCM Payroll full project life cycles
for the US.
Need to be strong in Payroll configuration.

*Thanks and Regards,*

Aleem

Osair Technologies LLC

Phone      :  732-692-8199

Gmail       :akaleem72

yahoo       : aleemkhan725

e-mail ID :  al...@osairtech.com

https        :  www.osairtech.com

*NOTE:* We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under bill 1618 title III passed by the 105th us congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method
to be removed from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails, please reply with a *"REMOVE*" in the subject line. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused by this mail.