*This is Vijay Batthula from Code Force 360.*
*Please submit Candidates for the below Requirement with Resume, Rate and
Contact details. Make sure the Candidate's skills match the requirement
*Visa and Passport Copy is mandatory at the time of submission.*
*Please share suitable profiles towards below position to *
*Job Title: Oracle P2P Developer *
*Location: San Jose, CA*
*Duration: 7 Month(s) *
• Support business analysts and internal business teams during requirements
gathering and project scoping process (e.g., provide technical feasibility
input if appropriate)
• Design, develop, implement, test, and deploy technical solutions that
meet functional specifications
• Collaborate with business analysts to deliver with predictability in all
phases of the project lifecycle, from requirements analysis through
• Work with project managers to organize and manage projects from a
• Technical Design Document
• Performance Analysis document
• Unit Test script
• Application Codes
• Technical proposal document
• Any kind of analysis documents
* Required Skills:*
• Intensive experience in developing & working with Oracle Payables,
specifically invoicing process.
• Extensive experience in technical design and coding using Oracle workflow
in R12 and Oracle ADF.
• Experience of having worked on Oracle AP related workflows is preferred.
• SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Application Framework Java, XML Publisher, Oracle
Workflow, Bourne Shell Script, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports
• Solid understanding of Oracle FND module such as function security, key
flexfield, descriptive flexfield, etc
• Intensive experience and strong knowledge in PL/SQL and SQL Performance
• Intensive experience and strong knowledge in Oracle Database
• Strong analytical skills
*Email is the best way to reach me....*
*Vijay Kumar Batthula*
Code Force 360.
*Website :* http://www.codeforce.com/
*Maild Id :* vijay.ku...@codeforce.com
*Desk No :* 7704107770 Ex: 163
Connect with me on LinkedIn:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.