Hi

Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:* Cognos Administration

*Location:* Springfield, MA

*Duration*: Contract

Job Details:

Must Have Skills (Top 2 technical skills only) 1.Cognos Admin

Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)

1.Teradata

2.Informatica

Desired years of experience : 5+

Education/ Certifications (Required) :BE

Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the subcon to shoulder and execute:

1. COGNOS 10 Suite (Framework Manger, COGNOS Connection, Report Studio,
Query Studio, Transformer, Power Play Studio and Analysis Studio) with
expertise in Metadata Modeling-Create project, Prepare Metadata, Prepare
the Business View, Create and Manage packages, Set security and publish
into portal.

2. Extensive Functional and Technical experience in Data Warehousing, Data
Modeling, Business Intelligence (BI), OLAP, ETL tools, Product Development
and Reports Generation.3.Reporting to Infosys Onsite Manager 3.Work on
Framework Manager in creating models and implementing 'best practices'
while modifying relationships, resolving the loops in Relational data.

Will the candidate be client facing and/or working with business users? both

What is the team size, make up, culture, soft skills, and dress code,
Hours?Good communication skills

Are you open to candidates from other states who can relocate to the client
site? yes A ny companies/vendors who have been able to service similar
requirements in the past well within the rates and quality expectations -NA

*Best Regard*

*Bhupender Singh*

*IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*
<bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com>

*Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060*