Hi

Hope you are doing well. We have a very good opportunity with our client.
If this position suits you, Kindly revert me with updated resume and best
time to speak.

*Position:* Pega BA

*Location:* Phoenix AZ

*Duration*: Contract

Mandatory

Job Details: Anchor different phases of the engagement including business
process consulting,  problem definition, discovery, solution generation,
design, development, deployment and validation; guide teams on project
processes and deliverables; contribute to effort estimation and proposal
development, client training and internal capability building with the
objective of providing high-quality and value-adding consulting solutions
to customers within the guidelines, policies and norms of Infosys.

Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) * 1. Pega BA with Expert in
Risk and Compliance.

2. Pega Operational Risk and Compliance experience 3. Hands on experience
using PEGA SCRUM and Smart BPM methodology

Desired years of experience*:

Above 8 years

Education/ Certifications (Required):

BE

Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:

1. Pega LBA

2. Risk and compliance Domain SME

3. Onsite offshore coordination

Will the candidate be client facing and/or working with business users?

Yes

*Best Regard*

*Bhupender Singh*

*IT Technical Recruiter || IDC Technologies, Inc 1851 McCarthy Blvd,
Milpitas, CA 95035*

*Email: **bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com*
<bhupender.si...@idctechnologies.com>

*Work: 408-457-9381 Ext-4060*