Please reply to
*Position -- Oracle EBS Business Analyst*
*Location: Jacksonville, FL*
*Duration: 3-6+ months contract ..*
Our Client needs an Oracle Financials Functional Business Analyst
· 5+ years of functional experience with Oracle Financials
· Proficient in all aspects of business analysis including:
Business case development, Requirements traceability, Test Cases and user
stories, Root Cause Analysis, Process Modeling, Advanced Data Modeling,
Process Improvement, Advanced Facilitation Skills, Coaching and Mentoring
and SDLC Methodologies and Principles. Build strong business cases for
project justification through elicitation of requirements and benefits from
stakeholders. Creates detailed, clear and accurate documentation of each of
the above elements and others items as needed.
· Primary point of contact in support of the Oracle Financial
modules and all associated tasks.
· Strong analytical and product management skills required,
including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business
needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to create simple to very complex SQL queries to support
ad hoc data needs and perform edits to other existing scripts.
· Oracle EBS Oracle EBS Module(s) including Financials, iSupplier,
Payables, General Ledger, Receivables, Cash Management, Web Applications
Desktop (ADI), Procurement, Project Costing, Project Billing, Enterprise
Asset Management, Grants Management Inventory, Performance Management,
Payroll, Human Capital Management, knowledge as a hands-on SME.
· Owns User Productivity Kits for relevant Oracle modules assigned
and works with end users on use of this tool.
· Develops user documentation utilizing Oracle AIM documentation
templates; keeps it current; including system and user reference and
operational manuals and checklists, case studies, and training materials.
· Conducts training classes for assigned modules.
· Knowledgeable in various methodologies, such as SDLC, RUP, Agile,
· Monitors Help Desk ticket resolution process for assigned Oracle
· Analyzes Help Desk tickets for trends and actions.
· Holds meetings with ticket owners to set priorities and
· Creates, monitors and follows through on Oracle Service Requests,
· Creates and monitors tickets logged with SaaS Database Team.
· OBIEE knowledge of base tables and relationships.
· Knowledge of XML reports.
1 Point System LLC
Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134
*P*: *803-792-4353* *E* : *anc...@1pointsys.com <anc...@1pointsys.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"DotNet Architect" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dotnet_architect.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.