Timo Sirainen wrote:
I've tested this only with a test user.

http://dovecot.org/tools/courier-dovecot-migrate.pl

Thanks! The initial runs are looking good; could you beef up the convert_subscriptions() function to spit out debugging info when run in test mode? I have people with really gnarly folder names that I want to be sure look like they'll be converted correctly.

So instead of returning, maybe something like:

  my ($fin, $fout);
  open ($fin, $in_fname) || die $!;

  if ($do_conversion)
    open($fout, ">$out_fname") || die $!;
  else
    $fout = STDOUT;

  while (<$fin>) {
    chomp $_;

(warning, I'm not a perl hacker - it looks good on paper to me. :)) This way it'll spit out to screen what would be going into subscriptions. Or maybe some better variation of my idea...

thx,
-te

--
Troy Engel | Systems Engineer