Hi Timo,

Thnx for quick suggestions, however i am still in trouble. I am using FS Quota and mbox. After looking at the Quota/FS, I changed the mail_location to below.
Few of my dovecot.conf settings are:

mail_location = mbox:~/mail:INBOX=/home/%u/mail/INBOX:INDEX=/var/mail/indexes/%u

protocol lda {
 # Address to use when sending rejection mails.
 postmaster_address = [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 mail_plugins = quota
}

Plz suggest what to do next ......