On 5/16/2007 Joseba Torre ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
For me, the easier solution would be an entry in the wiki with well documented common configs:

- system users (using pam/passwd)
- ldap (with a common conf)
- mysql
- postgresql

I agree completely... also, explanations for what is required to convert from, say, cyrus-sasl to dovecot-sasl (I want to do that someday soon), from common LDA (ie postfix's) to the dovecot LDA (want to do that as well), etc...

Wish I was fluent in all of these, I'd do it myself... if no one has by the time I get around to it, I'll document what I do and add it to the wiki...

--

Best regards,

Charles