HI all,

Some time ago I've [EMAIL PROTECTED] in maildir mailbox with their own mails, their folders, subfolders, indexes files.. etc

My server was missconfigured and I've rebuilded all SMTP; I've recreated all the mailboxes with same names that before. Of course, the problem is the content of these mailboxes it's not the same. So, the idea is:

add all the contento from [EMAIL PROTECTED] (old) mailbox to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (new) mailbox.

because I have got a complete copy of (old) mailboxes and their content.

¿How can I do it?